Friday, July 8, 2011

Digging More Pictures

I am still digging up some old pictures.

Although, I have been taking pictures around my place in Japan.

But for now, I want to introduce some of the important people in my life.

-Jeremy


I got to know Jeremy especially this past school year.

To tell you the truth, I don't exactly know how or why. All I know is that I feel so honoured to be able to be his friend.

I like to talk to Jeremy. Jeremy has a lot to say. And you know what? I never get bored listening. I could let him talk for hours and still stay awake.
You want to know the topic?
Mostly business. He is a sharp thinking person so I try to learn as much as possible from him. He is up-to-date on today's business news.
Sometimes relationships. I don't mean one of those guy-girl thing, but how human relationships effect our life.
Traveling. He is far more experience than I do in terms of traveling to another continent. He once told me, "If you are Adventist, you must go see how the Waldensians lived in the hardest time for Christianity." Talk about inspiration. That's it, right there.


-Sebastian

I'm pretty close to this kid.
I don't see him as much as I want to, but when we get together, we have a blast.
I have a huge respect to the Elias Family(Sebastian's Family). They are one of the greatest family I've ever met. The guy at the far middle is Cliff(Sebastian's father) who I like to bug. At least once in two days, I go to his office to take a minute to bug. Why do I do that? Because I know I could expect spiritual nourishment no matter what the topic would be.
Sebastian and I once had a conversation about what we'd like to be when we get older. It went like this.
"Ryo, I have a lot of things I want to be."
"All right, name some for me."
"Well, let me see..."
Sebastian had to think hard because he really did have so many!
Finally he said,
"I want to make a flying car!"
So I responded,
"I totally think you should do it! Can I be the first one to have your flying car when you make one?"
He almost said yes(I can see it on his face...), but instead he told me,
"But what if there was a mistake on the first car and it crashes while you're taking it for a ride? I don't think I would want you to die."

....

I can't wait to have a child.

3 comments:

  1. I would have to agree with Subastian! I wouldn't want you to die in that first car! Great pics Ryo! I am glad your posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sebastian thing to say, Ryo!! I was hanging out with him and Kalieb one day and they both spent a good fifteen minutes convincing me that they are hitting puberty!! HAHAHAHA Kalieb was telling me about his pimple and all this other random stuff :D hilarious... Kids would add such entertainment to life... But not for another ten years, mister!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Sebastian! He is so thoughtful, and full of dreams. What a neat kid.

    ReplyDelete